Aleksey V. Gladkov, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikita V. Nedopekin, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Aleksey A. Trofimov, Doctor of engineering sciences, associate professor, professor of the sub-department of information and measuring technology and metrology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladislav N. Ponomarev, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The subject of research is the technology of manufacturing a hightemperature contactless displacement sensor. The aim of the work is to determine the features of the technology of manufacturing a high-temperature non-contact displacement sensor using technology of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Materials and methods. To implement a high-temperature non-contact displacement sensor, MEMS technology is used. The features of technological preparation of production for the manufacture of a cermet body and a sensitive element consisting of inductance coils on silicon substrates are considered.
Results. The use of MEMS technology for the manufacture of a hightemperature displacement transducer provides advantages such as reliability, miniaturization, multicomponent and high degree of integration. In particular, the use of a cermet body and inductors on silicon substrates allows the displacement sensor to operate at high temperatures – up to 600 °С.
Conclusions. The technological solutions described in the article for the manufacture of cermet bodies and silicon substrates allow satisfying modern trends in the development of space technology due to extreme operating conditions, as well as obtaining a large technological backlog necessary for further work on the creation of high-temperature displacement sensors of various measurement ranges.
1. Musaev R.Sh., Trofimov A.A., Zdobnov S.A., Tsibizov P.N. Stages of development and main directions of improvement of sensors of physical quantities for rocket and space technology. Datchiki i sistemy = Sensors and systems. 2019;12:30–39. (In Russ.)
2. Dmitrienko A.G., Blinov A.V., Trofimov A.N., Trofimov A.A. Trends in the development of sensors, transducers and, based on them, systems for measuring, monitoring and control of technically complex objects of rocket and space technology. Datchiki i sistemy = Sensors and systems. 2012;9:4–6. (In Russ.)
3. Dmitrienko A.G., Trofimov A.A. High temperature linear encoder. Aviatsiya i kosmonavtika – 2012: sb. materialov konf. = Aviation and astronautics – 2020: collected articles. Moscow, 2012:141–142. (In Russ.)
4. Trofimov A. A., Trofimov A. N. Expansion of the temperature range of raster transformer displacement sensors. Izmeritel'naya tekhnika = Measuring technology. 2009;6:24–26. (In Russ.)
5. Trofimov A.A., Konakov N.D. Extended range transformer displacement sensors. Datchiki i sistemy = Sensors and systems. 2005;9:8–10. (In Russ.)
6. Trofimov A.A. Unifitsirovannye elektromagnitnye datchiki peremeshcheniy dlya sistem spetsial'nogo naznacheniya: dis. d-ra tekhn. Nauk = Unified electromagnetic displacement sensors for special purpose systems: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of engineering sciences. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2011:303. (In Russ.)
7. Dmitrienko A.G., Trofimov A.A. Vysokotemperaturnyy datchik lineynykh peremeshcheniy Aviatsiya i kosmonavtika – 2012: sb. materialov konferentsii MAI = High-temperature linear displacement transducer Aviation and astronautics – 2012: proceedings of MAI conference. Moscow, 2012:141–142. (In Russ.)
8. Trudy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «Aktual'nye problemy raketno-kosmicheskogo priborostroeniya i informatsionnykh tekhnologiy»: monografiya = Proceedings of the All-Russian scientific and engineering conference “Actual problems of rocket and space instrumentation and information technology”: monograph. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2009:376. (In Russ.)